Sunday, July 31, 2011

Custom Cards for Archon II

I just wanted to put up a brief entry to show off a quick snap of my spiffy, just-received cards that I created via ArtsCow (big thanks to Santa Clarita Wargamer for the inspiration).  This is just a selection of them, of course.  I went with the same backs on my decks so that they would be more versatile.  And the best part about them: you can actually shuffle!






In other news, my Old Glory WOTR figs have arrived and I have busied myself painting those for Band of Brothers.  Pics are to come once I have a few units fully finished.

3 comments:

  1. I like them; they have an almost Tarot like look!

    I'll be eager to see what you do with the WotR figures.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mighty cool looking! Love the art on them. Looks like I'm going to have to jump into this custom card deck thing in the near future!

    ReplyDelete